At Thrive, we understand that there is more to enabling a successful recovery than exceeding your clinical needs. At Thrive, we married both healthcare and hospitality, which we feel are equally crucial to a positive recovery experience. From our state-of-the-art gym and private-suite amenities, to our restaurant dining experience, Thrive ensures your stay with us, feels like home.
Private Suites Feature:
- Extra wide beds (six-inches larger than the standard)
- Private bathing en-suite
- Walkers and wheelchairs in each suite (so each guest has their own equipment)
- HDTVs with cable
- Individual climate control
- Bedside USB ports
- Secured medication and linen cabinets located in each suite for faster care
- Safety light available for guests to contact your care team
- Services available at the push of a button. Guests can contact facility crew members on their smart devices by pressing a button on the suite phone.
Cuisine Care (our dining program)
- Made-to-order meals. Our Cuisine Care restaurant features a commitment to quality and flavor. House-made soups, sauces and dressings, fresh vegetables, herbs, seasonings and ample selections often have guests asking for seconds.
- Nutritious food heals. Our registered dieticians work with guests on any special requirements they may have to keep them safe and healthy during their stay.
- Restaurant-style dining. Guests are greeted by our hostess. Dining orders are taken by our waitstaff so you can relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Open dining times. While most rehab facilities provide specific times for eating, we give our guests a wider timetable to dine and enjoy our restaurant.
- Guest favorite. Create your own pizza in our brick oven.
The future is here, today, in our state-of-the-art gym, featuring innovative therapy equipment and modalities, like:
- LiteGait®- Partial Weight-Bearing Gait Therapy Device (up to 500 pounds for bariatric guests) that includes a treadmill
- Life Fitness Equipment - double pulley, compound row, knee extension and leg press
- Kinesio Taping (a PT and OT intervention)
- E-Stim (Omni Stim) (used for pain control and muscle strengthening)
- Diathermy for pain control and edema management
- Includes simulation of a kitchen and bathing suite (includes bathtub, shower) to work on activities of daily living
- Therapy interventions including areas outside of the therapy gym (i.e., outdoor activities such as practicing getting in and out of a car, walking on uneven surfaces, etc.)
- Step and stair training available